Monday, July 30, 2012

London 2012


Dude.
I'm totally in love with the Olympics.
And don't even get me started on the athletes. I'm amazed by their dedication...and their good looks. (Yes, Ryan Lochte and the US men's gymnastics team, that's you.)
But seriously.
I've done lots of things in my life. I've dabbled in a few different sports, a couple of instruments...you get the idea. To spend your entire life training for the Olympics is...astounding. Incredible. That amount of dedication and hard work just blows my mind.
Now don't get me wrong, I know that plenty of people spend their lives working for something they love, and it's not just athletes. Musician, scholars, they all do it. Everybody has their own talents that make them special and unique. Something that only they can bring to the table in their own way. Nobody does you like you do. But I deeply admire their devotion and commitment to their sport.
Now here's a few pictures for your enjoyment. Some of my favorite moments from the 2012 London Games so far. Okay, so they're mostly for my enjoyment. But you can look too. :)
                            
 Ryan Lochte with his gold medal from the 400  IM.

Cute girl's gymnastics team.
                                                  
Yes. I love USA gymnastics!
                                                                     
The stadium.
                                  
Missy Franklin and her first Olympic medal!



Loving the Olympics! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment