Friday, March 8, 2013

Please.

My dear, kind, wonderful, beautiful, incredible friends. How I love you.
Between the junior high and high school, my home town has seen 2 suicides in the last month, and I know of another attempt just a month before that. I didn't know the girl or the boy who passed away, but I mourn for them as well as their loved ones. Please. Please, if you are reading this, know that I love you. Whenever you feel alone in the world, just remember that Nicole Callister loves you. It may not mean much to you, but it means everything to me.
Please.
Stay.

1 comment:

  1. I think that is how we all feel, Nicole. A permanent solution to a temporary problem, isn't the answer. And I am sure the world could do with a little more care, concern and genuine love for each other. We are all brothers and sisters, after all. Its about time we started to act like it.

    ReplyDelete